It’s Going To Be Okay, George Miller Confirms He Still Plans To Make More ‘Mad Max’ Films!

Published On January 15, 2016 » 773 Views» By Z-rowe »

mill

We have some good news to report this Friday. You may remember hearing earlier this week that director George Miller was finished with the Mad Max franchise. We even reported the news a few days ago. It was pretty shocking for Mad Max fans around the world, especially when you consider the success of Fury Road.

But now we are happy to report that Miller is still planning on making two more Mad Max films. The director clarified his comments yesterday by explaining the reporter didn’t understand what he was trying to say.

“That was a completely garbled interview. I was in New York and it was so noisy and the journalist was asking me questions on a red carpet at the National Board of Review. She completely got the wrong fragments of information that were just not true. I said no, [another Mad Max movie] will not be next, and she took that to mean I never wanted to make another Mad Max. It won’t necessarily be next, but I have two more stories.”

Basically, the reporter thought Miller said he wouldn’t be returning to wasteland, but all he really said was that he wanted to work on a separate project before returning. He simply needs a break, which is certainly understandable because filming these Mad Max films are not easy.

This news should be enough to power you through the final hours of work before the weekend. You are welcome.

[mashshare]


Comments

comments

Share this post
Tags

About The Author

25-year-old freelance writer. Zachary writes. He's a writer. He is writing this right now. I don't like him. You shouldn't either.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.